Hospitality places at the opening match of the 2019/20 season are already limited in availability, despite it still being over two months away.
Coventry Rugby hosts Bedford Blues in the Championship Cup on Saturday, September 28th, and the highly-anticipated first game on the new artificial pitch has caught the imagination!
Coventry and Bedford – two historic rivals within English club rugby – had some massive battles last season.
At Butts Park Arena a first half blitz from the home team set them on the way to a 34-27 win, while the Goldington Road return fixture proved to be one for the ages, Bedford securing the win deep into injury time as the team shared 15 tries and more than 100 points.
The Rugby World Cup means that the 2019/20 season is starting with three weekends of Cup action, with Bedford’s visit to Butts Park Arena coming in Round 2.
Platinum Suite hospitality includes:
- A three-course pre-match meal in the Platinum Suite
- Fantastic views of the action from the top floor of the stand
- Waitress table service and private cash bar open throughout the day
- Hear from behind-the-scenes at the club from members of the Coventry Rugby squad
- Access to private toilets
This package costs £600 for a table of 10 (or £60 per person), with prices including VAT.
Book by calling 02476 231001 (office hours) or by emailing Dyan Hewett via email@example.com