PARTNERSHIP SALES MANAGER
£22,000 – £27,500.00, with bonus scheme opportunities
Coventry Rugby is looking for a talented individual to play a leading role within our growing Commercial Team on a full-time basis, working 40 hours a week. The successful candidate will support our CEO with the growth of our corporate partnerships and relationships. The role presents a fantastic opportunity to join a sport organisation that is embarking on an exciting period of growth. The successful candidate must be driven, a great relationship builder and have a track record in both sales and partnerships.
Due to the nature of the sector a flexible approach to the working week is essential, and you will be required to attend all home match days plus a number of club and partner events.
- Be proactive in sourcing potential sponsors and partners and successfully grow the sales base through commercial partnerships.
- Develop bespoke sponsorship proposals to meet the needs of individual companies utilising the asset base.
- Lead on engagement with commercial partners, ensuring detailed planning, communication and delivery of agreed commercial inventory and initiatives.
- Ensure all partnership responsibilities and requirements are delivered across all operational activity and home/away fixtures
- Ensure adequate management of partnerships and deliverables, including renewal timelines and incremental growth opportunities.
- Ensure delivery of ROI to corporate partners and lead on all required engagement and management with other departments (rugby, media, marketing etc).
- Deliver regular communications with the marketing team and bespoke events to increase engagement and value for partners.
- Capture and process all partnership related financial and budget management activity alongside the CEO/Finance Director.
- Ensure all partnerships are recorded, contracted and adequately administrated through to invoicing.
Person we are looking for
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences (essential)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, hard working environment (essential)
- Confident presenter with proven sales skills (essential)
- Enjoys a flexible work week – successful candidate will be required to work match days and some evenings (essential)
- Valid UK driving licence (essential)
- Relationship Management (essential)
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders (essential)
- Professional Sports Exposure (desired)
Skills and Qualifications
- Organisational, Administration and IT (essential)
- Communication – verbal and written (essential)
- Strategic Planning (desired)
- Educated to Degree Level or Equivalent Professional Experience (desired)
To register your interest in this role please submit a cover letter and your CV outlining your suitability for the position to our CEO, Nick Johnston, via firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on June 30th, 2021.