Coventry Rugby is looking for a committed, organized and enthusiastic individual to join the analysis team as a Performance Analyst Intern for the upcoming 2021/22 season. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working in a successful and ambitious Championship Rugby club.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate an ability to work effectively in a timely manner, and possess excellent communication, organizational, and time-management skills.
– Filming of training and matches
– Live or Post-session coding of matches and training sessions
– Creating and editing presentations and highlight videos for team meetings
– Support in the preparation of opposition analysis reports for coaches
– Assist with production of team and individual statistics and maintenance of the online
– Statistics database
– Plus any other duties that may reasonably be required
Qualifications and Experience
– BSc in relevant field – Sport Science/Performance Analysis/Sports Coaching. Other data-oriented degrees will also be considered.
– Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
– Strong interpersonal and communications skills
– A strong work ethic, with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
– RFU Coaching badges
– Previous experience with, and knowledge of, specialised analysis software – Hudl Sportscode, NACSport etc.
– Knowledge of video editing software – iMovie, Shotcut, DaVinci Resolve etc.
Start Date Flexible during preseason – July 2021
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org