Coventry Rugby has been at the heart of the community in the city and surrounding areas for over 140 years. We are committed to playing a leading role in improving health and well-being through the delivery of a fun and flexible community programme using a range of traditional and innovative methods.
As a community rugby coach at Coventry Rugby you will be responsible for delivering various different programmes at a range of locations including schools and rugby clubs. You will establish and develop key relationships with the wider community by delivering a quality coaching service to those you engage with.
The successful candidate will be engaging, personable, confident and experienced coaching rugby.
– To deliver high-quality coaching sessions to people of all ages, genders and abilities, within schools, rugby clubs and a range of other locations.
– To ensure safety and welfare of all participants during coaching and training sessions.
– To visit and actively support local clubs to help improve standards of coaching and delivery, aid player retention, development and club sustainability.
– To take a professional approach to the planning, preparation and organization of coaching and training sessions.
– To report participant data from all sessions.
– To promote and support the work of Coventry Rugby, in particular on match days and through the promotion of coaching camps.
Contract: Casual contract
Hours: As required (to be confirmed – likely range 15 to 25 hours per week)
Salary: from £15- £20 per hour
Level 2 RFU Coaching Rugby Union
Valid safeguarding certificate
Valid first aid certificate
Clean and valid UK driving licence