Tickets go on sale at 10am on Friday, May 14th, with priority given to 2020/21 Season Ticket Holders, 2019/20 Vice Presidents and Club Shareholders.
2020/21 Season Ticket Holders
- From 10am on Friday, May 14th, on the link at the bottom of this story enter the email address associated with the Season Ticket booking you made last summer. If you have changed the email, or forgotten the email, or are not recognised, then contact email@example.com
- You will then be able to book either a bubble of four, three or two seats, or one standing ticket
- On the next screen, enter the names of the other members of your household/support bubble who are in your party
- Proceed to the payment screen and complete your booking
You will receive a confirmation email, which will not be your match ticket. This will be allocated on or around Thurs 20/05/21, when you will receive a further email with your ticket(s) attached.
Your ticket(s) can either be printed at home, or you can use them on your smartphone.
2019/20 Vice Presidents and Club Shareholders
- Email Jo Hill via firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in tickets, including the names of other people from your household/support bubble who will be in your booking group. Please also include a daytime phone number for us to call you back
- We will call you as soon as possible to complete your booking
- Your tickets will be allocated on or around Thurs 20/05/21, when you will receive an email with your ticket(s) attached. Your ticket(s) can either be printed at home, or you can use them on your smartphone.
If you would like to book hospitality (£70 per person for a three-course meal in the Millerchip Suite) then contact Elizabeth Martin via email@example.com
XL Motors Stand
£99.50 – bubble of four people
£74.50 – bubble of three people
£49.50 – bubble of two people
£21.50 per person
A £1 per ticket administration fee will be charged
Disabled supporters will be charged at concession rates and will be allowed one carer ticket, as per standard ground regulations. Supporters requiring wheelchair spaces need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with a daytime phone number and we will call you back to take your booking.
Ticket prices are covering the substantial additional costs being incurred to allow supporters to enter, such as more toilets, additional staff, additional cleaning throughout the day, and other associated requirements to fulfil the conditions of opening the stadium.
A limited number of hospitality packages are available for £70 per person (including match ticket) in the Millerchip Suite and Jon Sharp Bar, with 2019/20 Vice Presidents and Club Shareholders receiving priority. Contact Elizabeth Martin for more information via email@example.com