COVENTRY RUGBY CLUB – DEVELOPMENT TEAM MANAGER
The Development Team Manager role will be an integral part of our management team, working at the club’s impressive headquarters of Butts Park Arena, Coventry.
The role will be part time Tuesday and Thursday approx 6.00-8.30pm, and a match day (Saturday), although additional hours may be required.
The Development Team Manager will work closely with the 1st XV Manager with the following duties:
- Will work with the 1st XV Manager and coaching team to provide management and administrative support to the Development squad.
- Will communicate programme dates and changes to all relevant players, coaches, and staff.
- Will attend meetings, coaching sessions and matches where appropriate.
- Will manage all relevant kit requirements for both squad members and the respective coaches.
- Will liaise with Club staff to organise all relevant catering, referees and medical support for the squad sessions and matches.
- Will liaise with Club staff to ensure that all training and match organisation meets the RFU minimum standards for safety and welfare of all involved.
If you believe you fit the criteria for this role then please send details of your experience and background with “Development Team Manager” in the subject bar to Tony Gulliver (1st XV Manager) at email@example.com
Closing date: 5pm, 31st August 2017
Starting date: Immediate
Benefits to be discussed at interview.
CATERING KITCHEN ASSISTANT
We have a vacancy for an experienced Catering Kitchen Assistant at Coventry Rugby.
You will be required to work flexible hours but mainly at weekends.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coventry Rugby is an ambitious and driven club, steeped in history and tradition.
We are looking to add to our off-pitch staff by creating a voluntary role for a ‘Media Officer’ looking to gain experience in the competitive field of Sports Journalism and Communications.
Do you want to add valuable hands-on experience to strengthen your CV?
Could you contribute to a busy website and social media streams?
Do you know how to shoot and edit video material?
Do you know how to plan, execute and drive an effective digital and print campaign using traditional outlets as well as social media?
Do you have design and marketing skills?
- You will be the sort of individual who thrives in an atmosphere of challenge and have the flexibility to turn your hand to a wide range of PR and communications tasks including press releases and producing promotional copy.
- You’ll need to be able to write quickly, accurately and effectively, have solid typing skills, with knowledge of latest digital software.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills and enthusiasm are essential qualities.
- You will need to be able to commit to a couple of hours per week plus attending the majority of match days.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send an email to Rowland Winter (Director of Rugby) expressing your interest for the role and detailing your relevant experience.
We are actively looking for Bar Staff and Bar Supervisors at Coventry Rugby Club, Butts Park Arena, CV1 3GE.
Experience preferred but not essential.