The Butts Park Sports Bar is back for the summer, with two big rugby matches on one day!
Saturday, June 26th sees both the British and Irish Lions kick off their 2021 tour at Murrayfield and the domestic season reach its climax at the Premiership Final at Twickenham, and we’ll be showing both matches live at Butts Park in a fantastic double-header!
1:00pm Doors open
3:00pm British and Irish Lions v Japan, live from Murrayfield
5:30pm Premiership Rugby Final, live from Twickenham
9:00pm Bars close
As with the Champions Cup and Premiership Rugby finals last autumn, only pre-bookings are possible for this event, with tables in both the Jon Sharp Bar and Millerchip Suite in the XL Motors Stand.
Bookings are for a minimum of two people and maximum of six people, with a £5 deposit per person confirming the booking. The deposit is redeemed against your final bill.
The food which can be pre-ordered includes:
- Fish and chips
- Loaded burger and chips
- Vegetable curry and rice
- Chicken burger and chips
- Steak and kidney pie and chips
All of the above cost £7.50. A limited menu will be available on the day should you get a little peckish during the games!
To book your places just CLICK HERE and follow these straightforward instructions.
- Choose how many people you are booking for and which room you would like to sit in
- Enter the name and contact details of the person making the booking, including your preferred arrival time
- Enter the names of the other people in the party. This is needed for track and trace purposes
- Choose which food you would like to pre-order. If you don’t want food then select ‘No food’
- Check all the details and pay. You will then receive a confirmation email
We will be following the latest Coronavirus guidelines, with plenty of social distancing and face coverings to be worn when away from your table. You will be asked for your preferred arrival time; please be aware that we may be in contact to request a specific time based on demand, and thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation.
Any specific questions can be emailed to Liz Martin via email@example.com