We are looking for a Casual, Match Day Hospitality Team Leader to support us in the smooth running of the Formation Media Marquee Hospitality.
All our Match Day Staff will support Coventry Rugby with providing our supporters with a Match Day experience that they will remember. All staff will provide an outstanding service, making sure that any issues or complaints are handed to the Events Manager. Our Casual Roles are perfect for students or someone looking to earn some extra money alongside another job.
Casual Match Day Hospitality Team Leader (18+) Duties include:
• Supporting our host to welcome guests.
• Leading a team of waiters to deliver table service to guests.
• Serving and pouring beverages
• Assisting taking orders and delivering drinks to designated tables
• Using challenge 25 to ensure we comply with Licence regulations
• Taking card payments for drink orders using our till system.
• Managing Tabs and ensuring all payment are cleared.
• Managing the clean down and restocking of the hospitality area.
• Helping Coventry Rugby deliver an exceptional Match Day experience
Coventry Rugby pays an competitive hourly wage, plus hourly holiday pay. We can guarantee all home games with the opportunity to pick up extra shifts at other events. Experience is necessary and you should be able to demonstrate your leadership qualities. Training will be provided. Coventry Rugby will provide a work shirt and a drink while on shift. A discount will be available if you wish to purchase food.
For more info or to apply:
Please send a CV to email@example.com