COVENTRY RUGBY CLUB – DEVELOPMENT TEAM MANAGER
The Development Team Manager role will be an integral part of our management team, working at the club’s impressive headquarters of Butts Park Arena, Coventry.
The role will be part time Tuesday and Thursday approx 6.00-8.30pm, and a match day (Saturday), although additional hours may be required.
The Development Team Manager will work closely with the 1st XV Manager with the following duties:
- Will work with the 1st XV Manager and coaching team to provide management and administrative support to the Development squad.
- Will communicate programme dates and changes to all relevant players, coaches, and staff.
- Will attend meetings, coaching sessions and matches where appropriate.
- Will manage all relevant kit requirements for both squad members and the respective coaches.
- Will liaise with Club staff to organise all relevant catering, referees and medical support for the squad sessions and matches.
- Will liaise with Club staff to ensure that all training and match organisation meets the RFU minimum standards for safety and welfare of all involved.
If you believe you fit the criteria for this role then please send details of your experience and background with “Development Team Manager” in the subject bar to Tony Gulliver (1st XV Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 5pm, 31st August 2017
Starting date: Immediate
Benefits to be discussed at interview.