PARTNERSHIP AND CONFERENCE SALES EXECUTIVE
£18,500 to £22,000, with bonus scheme opportunities
Coventry Rugby is looking for a talented individual to join our growing club as Partnership and Conference Sales Executive on a full-time basis, working 40 hours a week. The successful candidate will support our Partnership Manager and Head of Business Development and Conference and Event Manager with the selling, planning and administration of all Partnerships and Conference and Events.
The role presents a fantastic opportunity to join a sporting organisation that is embarking on an exciting period of growth. The successful candidate must be driven, a great relationship builder and have a track record in both sales and the delivery of events.
Due to the nature of the sector a flexible approach to working schedules will be essential, and you will be required to attend all home match days plus a number of club and partner events.
- Lead on engagement with commercial partners, ensuring detailed planning, communication and delivery of agreed commercial inventory and initiatives.
- Ensure all partnership responsibilities and requirements are delivered across all operational activity and first team fixtures.
- Be proactive in sourcing potential sponsors and partners and successfully grow the sales base
- Support the Head of Business Development – Conference and Events in developing new commercial offerings for Conference and Events
- Ensure all partnerships are recorded, contracted and adequately administrated through to invoicing.
- Day-to-day management of event enquiries, holding bookings and sending proposals, contracts and event orders
- Liaising with Event Operations team to ensure the efficient communication of logistical requirements
- Monitor and provide data analytics for conference and events including profit and loss summaries
- Assist with the operational set up, breakdown and delivery of Conference and Events
- Carry out any other duties and tasks required, which are within the post-holder’s capabilities
Person we are looking for
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences (essential)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, hard working environment (essential)
- Enjoys a flexible work week – successful candidate will be required to work match days and some evenings (essential)
- Valid UK driving licence (essential)
- Relationship Management (essential)
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders (essential)
- Experience within a professional sports environment (desired)
Skills and Qualifications
- Organisational, Administration and IT (essential)
- Communication – verbal and written (essential)
- Educated to Degree Level or Equivalent Professional Experience (essential)
To register your interest in this role please submit a cover letter and your CV outlining your suitability for the position to our CEO, Nick Johnston, via email@example.com by 5pm on June 30th, 2021