RUGBY FANS: COME AND JOIN US FOR THE LAST TIME IN 2021!
We are delighted to welcome Ampthill to Butts Park Arena for our first Boxing Day League Fixture in over 30 Years!
Join us on Sunday 26 December for some Live Rugby, a Festival of Beer and some pre-match entertainment!
Coventry will be bringing the festivities to the Butts Park Arena for the perfect way to carry on your Christmas celebrations.
Things you need to know
- Gates open at 11am, kick off at 1:30pm
- Card payment ONLY at all bars and the club shop.
- COVID-19 restrictions are in place at Butts Park – Masks and Face Coverings are to be worn indoors at all times unless eating and drinking. Due to our ground capacity of 3999 and Government Guidelines there is no need for supporters and guests to display a Covid Passport however we would recommend fans complete a Lateral Flow Test prior to coming to the ground.
Arrival and gate info
- Address Butts Park Arena, Butts Road, Coventry, England, CV1 3GE
- Time Gates open at 11am, kick off at 1:30pm
- Hospitality arrival Please can all guests joining us in the Platinum Marquee arrive for 11:00am to be sat-down for food at 11:45am.
- Hospitality and Standing Ticket holders please use Gate A
- Seated Tickets and Askews Platinum Members please use the Main Turnstile Entrance.
Food and drink
- Choose from burgers and hot dogs from our Cov BBQ or pizza located around the arena. Light nibbles and snacks can be purchased from the main bars. There is also a coffee truck located in the area next to the Big Screen.
- A range of indoor and outdoor bars are located around the arena along with our Purity Festival of Beer Located next to the Big Screen.
- A polite reminder that guests are not permitted to bring any food or drink inside the stadium.
You are permitted glassware up until 1:00 pm and after the game. During the match you will be required to use plastic cups – these can be found al all bars.
Purity Festival of Beer will run the entire day located next to the big screen.
A range of inflatable entertainment will run 11-1.30 pm.
Acoustic live music will take place at the Festival of Beer from 12-1 pm.
Live band ‘Reward’ will be performing in the Millerchip bar after the game so please do stick around and carry on your festivities.
Due to our highest ever Pre-Sale of Tickets we only have a small number of remaining – Tickets can be purchased here.