Butts Park Arena will be opening as a Sports Bar for the Heineken Champions Cup Final on Saturday, October 17th.
You can pre-order your food now, or reserve a table with a £5 per person deposit which can then be redeemed against the value of your drinks bill.
The full menu is only available via pre-order, although burgers and bar snacks will be available to order on the day as well!
Doors open at 3pm with Exeter’s big clash with Racing 92 kicking off at 4:45pm. We’ll be staying open into the evening, showing more live sport on the big screen TVs in the Jon Sharp Bar! The final food service will be at 8pm with bars closing at 9pm.
Please note the following:
- All service will be at tables only
- On-the-day sales will be card only. We will not be accepting cash
- Pre-booking is preferred; although we will be open for walk-ups we cannot guarantee entry if the room is filled to capacity
- Temperature checks will be done on arrival, and masks will need to be worn on site aside from when you are seated at the table
- Please be prepared to be flexible on your booking times in the event that we have lots of people wanting to arrive at the same time. Should this happen we may ask you to arrive at a specific time to follow Covid-19 protocols
- Butts Park Arena has a pay and display car park
- We will be selling Oxen Sports training wear and replica shirts, too!
To book your place just fill in the details below and pay now!