Coventry Rugby has made the following statement regarding the club’s operations during the ongoing and continually evolving situation regarding Covid-19 (coronavirus).
The welfare of all the club’s staff, players, supporters and visitors is at the forefront of our thoughts, and we wish everyone associated with Coventry Rugby the very best of health during this time.
As such we are following the latest guidance from the UK government, Public Health England, the RFU, RFL and FA, including:
- General queries can be emailed to the club via email@example.com
- The pitch is now closed for bookings, with grassroots rugby union, rugby league and football all now on hiatus under the instructions of their relevant governing bodies
- We are not accepting new conference and events bookings as per the latest guidance regarding social distancing. The Conference and Events team will be in contact with the organisers of events booked within this time period
- The RFU has now cancelled the 2019/20 Greene King IPA Championship season. CLICK HERE for more details. Coventry United and Coventry Bears supporters need to contact the respective clubs
- Community work at Coventry Rugby venues has been cancelled, including Wheelchair Rugby and the Easter coaching camp. This also applies to junior clubs and Coach Development sessions
The Butts Park Arena site will have full security coverage during the entirety of the shut-down period. On-site security staff will not answer general queries, which should be made to the club via the details above.
We hope to resume full operations as soon as we can and will keep you updated on a regular basis.
We thank all of our supporters, partners, clients and visitors for their continued understanding and patience during this uncertain time.