Community Foundation Manager – Coventry Rugby Community Foundation
Role: Community Rugby Foundation Manager
Location: Coventry and surrounding areas (with a working base at Butts Park Arena, CV1 3GE).
Employment: Full time
Coventry Rugby Club (The Club) has been at the heart of the Coventry community and the surrounding area for over 140 years. It is committed to playing a leading role within the City to improve health and wellbeing by providing fun and flexible opportunities, using a wide range of traditional and innovative projects and programmes.
Coventry Rugby Community Foundation has been a very generous supporter of The Club over the years and in order to develop the relationship we are seeking a Community Foundation Manager who can work alongside the Foundation and the Club. This successful applicant will need to be a highly motivated and positive person to help grow and establish the links with the supporting community of Coventry which will coincide with the development of the new Community Centre at Butts Park Arena.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- To manage, develop and maximise the Foundation’s links with the Club to maximise outreach opportunities across Coventry and the surrounding area.
- To assist in the delivery of the Club’s programmes which includes: Primary and Secondary school coaching; Social Inclusion and Youth Engagement programmes.
- To identify, develop and maximise available and appropriate sources of funding for community activities whilst liaising with the club’s playing department to ensure player involvement in appropriate community activities.
- To be aware of funding bodies both local and national and to work with other professionals in the production of grant requests.
- To organise at least 4 major fundraising events per year for the Foundation.
- To introduce new supporters to the club through match day activity and community ticket sales.
- To develop key relationships, across the Coventry and Warwickshire and liaise closely with all ‘City of Rugby’ partners.
- To develop a corporate identity for the charity along with a PR and Marketing strategy
- To develop a database of organisational contacts, maintain records and provide regular management information and reports as required.
This is a full-time role working alongside the Coventry Rugby community department to manage, develop and maximise the Foundation’s links with the club.
In particular, the successful applicant will seek to maximise outreach opportunities across Coventry and the surrounding area while identifying, developing and maximising available and appropriate sources of funding.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date December 21st 2018
Interviews – w/c January 14th 2019