Coventry Rugby are pleased to announce the new prices for our 2 Vice Presidents’ Clubs.
There are two options, a two course sit down lunch in our Walker Suite or a buffet lunch in our XL Motors Vice Presidents Suite.
The buffet option hosted in the Vice Presidents Suite (VPB) is now £535 from £485 last season (vat included). This partially reflects the increased match day gate price of £5 per match which we have discounted for Vice Presidents. The price includes the buffet lunch, served in the XL Motors Vice President’s Suite. The Suite will also be open the pre-season friendlies against Moseley on August 11th and Wasps on August 25th, being the first time we have included pre-season friendlies in our VP package.
The Vice Presidents sit down meal membership (VPM) price is now £580 from £535 last season (vat included). The package is exactly the same as the buffet option except this includes a 2 course lunch in Walker Suite hosted by Club President Peter Rossborough and includes the board/Executive Committee of the visiting team. We consider this to be excellent fun and great value. VP Members selecting this option are entitled to use the XL Motors VP Suite bar both during and after the match.
The overall VP package includes the following:
– Exclusive use of the glass fronted suite with private bar overlooking the pitch for all 11 home league games, at least 3 Cup matches and the pre-season friendlies with Moseley on August 11th and Wasps on August 25th.
– Inclusive tea/coffee at half time.
– TV coverage in the lounge with BT & Sky Sports included.
– Inclusive car parking on site.
– Your membership card can be used by others if you are unable to attend.
– 2 complimentary guest passes for one home game for those that choose the buffet option. (Further guest passes can be purchased for £40 subject to availability).
– An annual, complimentary, Vice Presidents Dinner.
– Complimentary travel to a designated away fixture by way of a Group outing.
– Access to a Privilege scheme for sponsor discounts, (to include discounts on room hire at Butts Park).
– A regular member’s newsletter to improve communications and give better opportunities for feedback.
For more details contact Joanne Hill – email@example.com – 02476 231001